WDBJ7 | Historical society working to get house back in shape
POSTED: 08:00 PM EDT May 21, 2015 UPDATED: 08:48 PM EDT May 22, 2015
A house more than 100 years old in Carroll County is known for its architecture and for the man, with a criminal past, who built it. Now the historical society is working to get it back in shape.
To preserve one of Carroll County, Virginia’s most historic landmarks where residents, visitors and history enthusiasts alike can visit and learn about its significance for generations to come.
- Phase 1 – Secure Property & Foundation Repairs
- Phase 2 – Exterior – Roof Repair/Replacement
- Phase 3 – Exterior – Wood & Window Repair/Replacement
- Phase 4 – Exterior – Finishing & Paint
- Phase 5 – Interior – Repair/Restoration
- Phase 6 – Completed Restoration – Open To The Public
Latest posts by Carroll County Historical Society and Museum (see all)
- Plans Announced To Preserve Allen House - April 3, 2015
- Historic house in Fancy Gap becomes gift to posterity - April 4, 2014
- Welcome to the J. Sidna Allen Home Website - April 4, 2014